One of our priorities at Cornerstone is to help you make a personal connection to God. As such, worship is our primary purpose, the Bible is held in the highest regard, evangelism and discipleship are embodied by our members, and our people are mobilized into ministry and enjoy rich times of fellowship with glad and sincere hearts.
News and Announcements
- Feast on a dinner of wild game meats ranging from antelope to salmon and a choice of side dishes and desserts. Enjoy great conversations and a […]
- An expository study of the Book of Philippians starting January 6th. Writing from prison, the Apostle Paul’s letter to the church at Philippi includes inspiration and […]
- Join us on Thursday, January 24, at 6:00pm for a women’s fellowship dinner. A room has been reserved at Olive Garden 2520 E Co Line Rd, […]
- Tuesday Evenings 6:30pm – 8:30pm
- On January 15, 2019 in room 100 at 6:30 p.m. Cornerstone Women’s ministry is introducing a new bible study, Brave by Angela Thomas. We’ve all have […]
- January 19 at 8:00am – 10:00am.